Tuesday 28 February 2023

Creep shuffle version female key rhythm backing track


When you were here beforeCouldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angelYour skin makes me cryYou float like a featherIn a beautiful world
I wish I was specialYou're so fuckin' special
But I'm a creepI'm a weirdoWhat the hell am I doin' here?I don't belong here
I don't care if it hurtsI wanna have controlI want a perfect bodyI want a perfect soulI want you to noticeWhen I'm not around
So fuckin' specialI wish I was special
But I'm a creepI'm a weirdoWhat the hell am I doin' here?I don't belong here
She's running out the door (run)She's running outShe run, run, run, run
Run
Whatever makes you happyWhatever you want
You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special
But I'm a creepI'm a weirdoWhat the hell am I doin' here?I don't belong hereI don't belong here

No comments:

Post a Comment