Friday 3 March 2023

Best Part lower key rhythm backing track


Best Part by HER ft Daniel Caesar (lower key)

Oh, ey
You don't know, babeWhen you hold meAnd kiss me slowlyIt's the sweetest thingAnd it don't changeIf I had it my wayYou would know that you are
You're the coffee that I need in the morningYou're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouringWon't you give yourself to meGive it all, oh
I just wanna seeI just wanna see how beautiful you areYou know that I see itI know you're a starWhere you go I followNo matter how farIf life is a movieOh you're the best part, oh oh ohYou're the best part, oh oh ohBest part
It's the sunriseAnd those brown eyes, yesYou're the one that I desireWhen we wake upAnd then we make loveIt makes me feel so nice
You're my water when I'm stuck in the desertYou're the Tylenol I take when my head hurtsYou're the sunshine on my life
I just wanna see how beautiful you areYou know that I see itI know you're a starWhere you go I followNo matter how farIf life is a movieThen you're the best part, oh oh ohYou're the best part, oh oh ohBest part
If you love me won't you say somethingIf you love me won't youWon't youIf you love me won't you say somethingIf you love me won't youLove me, won't youIf you love me won't you say somethingIf you love me won't youIf you love me won't you say somethingIf you love me won't youLove me, won't youIf you love me won't you say somethingIf you love me won't youIf you love me won't you say somethingIf you love me won't youLove me, won't you

1 comment:

  1. โปรโมชั่น pg slot รวมโปรสล็อต PG โปรโมชั่นดีๆสุดพิเศษและก็ร้อนแรงมาเสนอแนะสำหรับคุณ สำหรับสาวกสล็อตตัวจริงต้องห้ามพลาดกับโปรโมชั่นที่พวกเราเตรียมความพร้อมมายกให้คุณทุกวัน

    ReplyDelete