Friday 3 March 2023

Black horse and the cherry tree rhythm backing track


Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall

Two, three, four
Well, my heart knows me better than I know myselfSo I'm gonna let it do all the talking(Woohoo, woohoo)I came across a place in the middle of nowhereWith a big black horse and a cherry tree(Woohoo, woohoo)
I felt a little fear upon my backI said don't look back, just keep on walking(Woohoo, woohoo)Well, the big black horse said "Look this way"He said, "Hey lady, will you marry me?"(Woohoo, woohoo)
But I said "No, no, no, no, no, no"I said "No, no, you're not the one for me"No, no, no, no, no, noI said "No, no, you're not the one for me"
And my heart had a problem in the early hoursSo I stopped it dead for a beat or two(Woohoo, woohoo)But I cut some cord, and I shouldn't have done itAnd it won't forgive me after all these years(Woohoo, woohoo)
So I sent her to a place in the middle of nowhereWith a big black horse and a cherry tree(Woohoo, woohoo)Now it won't come back 'cause it's oh-so-happyAnd now I've got a hole for the world to see(Woohoo, woohoo)
And it said "No, no, no, no, no, no"I said "No, no, you're not the one for me"No, no, no, no, no, noI said "No, no, you're not the one for me"
I said "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, noYou're not the one for me" (woohoo)No, no, no, no (woohoo)No, no, no (woohoo)No, noYou're not the one for me
Big black horse and a cherry treeI can't quite get there 'cause my heart's forsaken meYeah, yeah, yeah (woohoo)Big black horse and a cherry treeI can't quite get there 'cause my heart's forsaken me

No comments:

Post a Comment